Provides transportation for one young woman to attend a two-day narrative workshop (context dependent).
Provides training guides and resources for one young woman to become a Storytelling Leader.
Provides food for one narrative workshop for 10 young women (up to 2 days and context dependent).
Supports one young woman in gaining 12 hours of work experience and employable skills, including communications and outreach.
Provides one young woman with a stipend to train as a Storytelling Leader.
Enables one young woman Storytelling Leader to create stories with up to 5 more young woman.
Purchases all technology and equipment (including phones given to young women) for a narrative workshop with up to 20 young women.
Provides funding for one Storytelling Leadership Training program with up to 5 young women who will collectively engage up to 25 more young women in narrative workshops with a total reach of up to 30 young women in workshops and thousands through story dissemination.
Funds a narrative program (including training, story creation, technology design, and outreach) in one community, refugee camp, or shelter with up to 20 young women with stories disseminated reaching thousands of globally.
Funds a fully scaled program in one community, refugee camp, or shelter which includes:
- Narrative workshops for up to 20 young women.
- Leadership trainings for up to 5 young women who will collectively engage 25 more young women in storytelling.
- An online storytelling forum run by young women in the program, bringing in wider community.
Funds scaled programs in two regions, including:
- Narrative workshops for up to 40 young women.
- Leadership trainings for up to 10 young women, with a further reach of up to 50 young women.
- The design and expansion of an online platform and forum to share stories and facilitate dialogue globally (developed and run by young women in the programs).