All Amounts and In-Kind Contributions Make a Difference
As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit registered with the IRS, your donations are US tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Donate using your PayPal account.
Donate using your debit or credit card.
We also accept checks, money orders, and wire transfers in all currency payable to Footage Foundation, Inc. at:
Footage Foundation, Inc.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
32 University Place
New York, NY, 10003
Account # 53870931 | Routing # 021000021
33 Irving Place, Floor 3
New York, NY 10003
Be in touch to brainstorm creative contributions:
Partnerships? Social enterprise projects? In-kind expertise?
Where Your Donation Goes:
Funds a fully scaled program in one community, refugee camp, or shelter which includes:
- Narrative workshops for up to 20 young women.
- Leadership trainings for up to 5 young women who will collectively engage 25 more young women in storytelling.
- An online storytelling forum run by young women in the program, bringing in wider community.
Funds scaled programs in two regions, including:
- Narrative workshops for up to 40 young women.
- Leadership trainings for up to 10 young women, with a further reach of up to 50 young women.
- The design and expansion of an online platform and forum to share stories and facilitate dialogue globally (developed and run by young women in the programs).
When You Join Us, We Honor Your Support in the Following Ways:
The team here at Footage is working tirelessly to amplify the voices of unheard youth. We wholeheartedly believe that empowerment through voice inspires action and creates change in oneself and one's community. It is your generosity and passion that enables us to carry out our work. Sincere gratitude for your own inspired action.
Contact us to learn more.